To ensure safety with regards to social distancing, and to avoid creating a traffic issue in light of social distancing requirements, please note the following:
- -Check-in for tryouts will be in the Butler Middle School parking lot, to the east of Butler Middle School.
- -Check-in for tryouts will be open at 5:30 PM.
- -After checking-in, a parent can walk or drive over and drop their son/daughter off on Butler fields (which are west of the middle school).
- -Parents will need to then park or leave until tryouts are over – only administrators and coaches will be allowed on the tryout fields. At check-in, we will confirm available parking based off which part of the field your son/daughter will be playing.
- -Tryouts start at 6:00 PM.
- -Players are not allowed to share drinks, so please make sure each player has their own water. Also, players should NOT bring their own soccer ball – we will provide the equipment necessary for tryouts.
- -Tryouts end at 7:00 PM. Most, if not all parents will be able to see their children from their car or close to their car.
The tryout schedule is as follows:
Players born in 2009 or later: Monday, June 8 and Tuesday, June 9 | 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM
Players born in 2008 or earlier: Monday, June 15 and Tuesday, June 16 | 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM
More information may be found on our “Tryouts” link on our website.
Thank you for help and cooperation during our tryouts to ensure a safe and efficient time!